Friday, December 17, 2010

9 going on 16, she thinks :)

Maddie turned 9 in December. It's crazy to think it's actually been that long since we had her. Maddie is a great daughter and helps me out a lot with all the other kids. She's also a little monkey as well but all those things make her who she is. Here's a little of what she's like and the things she likes these days.....

She freaks out A LOT when Steve or I leave.
She HATES sleeping downstairs on her own but won't trade rooms because she loves having her own room.
She wears lots of silly bands and other bracelets.
She loves ear rings and ALWAYS wants me to buy her new ones.
She loves funny books like Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Captain Underpants.
She likes to think she's one of the grown ups and always tries to be part of everything we're doing.
She loves to hold Austin and help out with him.
She has some great friends which I'm VERY thankful for.
She likes to collect all the princess barbies even though she doesn't really play with them.
She plays the piano and seems to be a natural.
She bares her testimony EVERY month at church.

All in all she's a great girl who is just a normal 9 year old. I'm grateful that she's part of our family. The only thing that worried me about Maddie is that she's getting too big. It makes me scared to think of her being a teenager. I just hope she keeps the same great friends and the same testimony that she has now and I won't be too worried. WE LOVE YOU MADDIE!


She got a BYU sweatshirt, ear rings and camera for her birthday, she was sooo happy. We went out to eat at Chuckarama's for her birthday dinner with Steve's parents.
Here she is getting her birthday spankings from Steve's Dad :)

0 comments: