Monday, September 27, 2010

Hunting pro's

Sydney and Spencer are HILARIOUS!!! They're always creating things out of twigs, paper. weeds, or pretty much anything they can find. This is one the latest things they have been making, their own bows and arrows. I'm glad they're so creative, I think it's great, well except for when they bring all their lovely creations into my house. Summer has been so much fun for them because they've been able to do so many fun things outside. I don't know what they're going to do when it starts getting colder??? I'm sure they'll think of something though ;)

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

I dread winter for the exact same reasons. Gideon does so great playing outside and burning off energy. It's going to be tough when the snow starts to fly.

Robin said...

That is so cute! I remember at one of the park days early in the summer, your kids made purses out of leaves and twigs and I was so impressed! My kids never do that. Yours are just so crafty...they take after you!