Monday, January 17, 2011

Family pictures

It's been a LONG time since we've taken family pictures so I thought it would be fun to try when we went to take Maddie to get her 9 year old pictures. I didn't have very high expectations because I know how it is when I take the 5 kids and try and get their pictures taken. Anyway I was so happy when there ended up being some pretty good pictures of all of us. It's crazy to actually look at these pictures and see how big our little family really is. I love my family so much and am so grateful to have been blessed with such crazy but GREAT kids :)
I had to add this picture. It was the last one and all the kids were ready to be done. Hadley was "trying" to help Austin be happy, it wasn't working too well as you can tell.
Here's some of Maddie's 9 year old pictures. She always takes great photo's which is nice.

0 comments: