Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Food Glorious Food

So for the past few months I have found a new love which is cooking/baking. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE looking at recipes and making lots of yummy new things. Anyway due to this new love I have decided to make a new blog. Last year I made a new craft blog which I plan on starting up again when the weather is nicer. I kind of stopped crafting once I was pregnant and had a new baby but I really wanted to get started again.

Anyway today I started my new cooking blog which is Food Glorious Food and I'm sooo excited about it. I'm not the most skilled cook but I'm learning every day. Mostly this blog is a way for me to document the new recipes I've tried and love and to share those recipes with my friends and anyone else who wants to check them out. Most of the recipes I've found through blogs and recipe books so I will link to wherever I have found them from. If anyone wants to take a look feel free, I added what I made today already, both things were YUMMY so enjoy :)

5 comments:

Nat said...

You are so amazing! I'll have to definitely check it out!

Mary said...

Love the new blog! Your recipes sound/look so delicious.

I hope you're doing great, Zoe!

Turi said...

Hello congratulations on your blog, is full of interesting content, please visit also my thanks http://www.youturi.blogspot.com

Katie Lee said...

Now I'm excited to check out your blog. I'm always in need of some new recipes! :)

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this blog this is very nice.