Monday, September 15, 2008

Kids!

Today has been a wonderful day, full of laundry and cleaning up!? I already had laundry to do today but that got doubled last night due to Hadley spitting up on our sheets and Spencer peeing on our blanket. I don't really mind doing laundry, well I don't mind putting it in the washer and dryer but the folding part really is not my favourite thing to do.
Anyway I didn't write this post to talk about that, I mainly was just wanting to put a couple of new pictures of Hadley and Spencer on here. (I thought the one of Hadley with her worried fore head was funny because it made her look even more like me). This weekend Steve and I went to watch the BYU game which was great but very exhausting because we went down to Utah and back in one day. We took Hadley with us and she did so good. It was so hot so we had to strip her down but she did so good in the car and at the game. Steve's Mom watched the rest of the kids for us so that was so wonderful of her, once again I am very grateful to have such amazing in laws!
Yesterday we were over at Steve's parents and the kids were all painting and all of sudden Spencer tipped over and bashed his head on the chair. He got a lovely bruise on the side of his face by his eye, I guess it's a black eye really. Anyway after struggling to get him to take a nap today I looked over and he was laying in this really cute pose so I took a picture of him, also a close up of his eye. He's getting so big and so smart but also a little cheeky but he's so cute it's hard to get too mad at him.

Just another little bit of info for you! Last night the kids went to bed a bit too late seen as though they had school the next day. Anyway we got Maddie off to school but Syd just made it. She didn't get out of bed until 11.20am and that's only because I woke her up. She would sleep all day if we let her, she's so funny.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hadley is beautiful! Congrats again....she is so cute. Wish we were close to come visit! Love ya xxx

Miranda said...

She is changing so much already! And poor brusier Spencer. I hear ya on the laundry thing...hate folding.

Jamie said...

Wow, little Hadley has lost that little brand new newborn look. Doesn't time go by fast! I totally agree with you about the putting laundry away...hate it!

The Staker Family said...

you have been nominated for a bloggy award.