Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I love my little sister

Spencer stayed in his bed all night for the first time on Sunday night which was very nice. He normally comes in my room around 6am or so and goes back to sleep which I don't mind but it'll be nice when he stops. Anyway Monday morning I could hear him waking up so Hadley and I went to go and see him. He always gets excited when he sees Hadley in the mornings so I decided to lay her next to him. He thought that was great. He kept stroking her head saying, hi Hadley. He then got his blanket and covered her up too and gave her a lovely cuddle, it was so cute. It's so nice to see him like this. He really is a good boy but he's ALL boy so he can be quite nuts sometimes, well a lot of the time. Anyway it's nice to see him being softer and loving to Hadley, hopefully it will last!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

That is precious! I'm excited for Ella to have a baby to snuggle.

Layton Mom said...

That is adorable. I love to see little boys be so good to their sisters. We have to cherish these moments becasue it won't last forever unfortunately.

Nat said...

So cute! He'll be such a good older protective brother when she gets bigger, I bet.

Mosers said...

Isn't it so sweet having a baby at home!!! I took Peyton in to the kids rooms the other night and got pictures... How are you.. e-mail me!!!

Carol said...

Best big brother....ever!

jo said...

this is so adorable! there is nothing better than seeing your kids loving each other. so precious!

Cali and Travis said...

Those pictures are darling! What a sweet big brother!