Friday, August 29, 2008

Hadley's first photo shoot

Yesterday we went over to our cousin Miranda's house to get Hadley's first photo shoot taken. I was so excited and I was sure she would sleep the whole time but I was mistaken, about the sleeping part! She was awake almost the whole time, she wasn't a fan of being naked at all. Miranda had this heater that Hadley really liked but she wasn't about to do any shots on anything hard. She peed twice, once all over me and once on Mir's stool, very nice!? I was worried what the pictures would look like because she had been awake so much but today Mir called me and said she had posted some of the pictures on her blog so I checked them out straight away and I was sooo excited, they were absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much Miranda for taking these amazing pictures, you are so talented, I really love them, she's looks so beautiful! There are more pictures here http://sweetpea-photography.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Jessica said...

She did an awesome job! What a beautiful baby!! I love these pictures!

Cali and Travis said...

What a beautiful baby girl and what beautiful pictures! Congratulations you guys!

Renee' P said...

The pics are so good! Hadley is so gorgeous! I looked on your cousin's site and the photos are so beautiful.
Congratulations

Miranda said...

I am so happy you love them! I was unsure after the little stinker was awake but she proved how beautiful she really is no matter the circumstance! I will get you the disc sometime tomorrow.

Nat said...

What a beautiful little girl!

Rose and Daniel said...

Zoe, little Hadley is so cute! I love these pictures. I went to the website and your cousin takes great pics! I wish she lived closer to me. Congrats on your new addition! Love, Rose

Katy said...

So precious!