Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beautiful girls and the trip thus far

My Mom, Fay and Millie got here a week and a half ago and we've had so much fun together. We've been shopping all over the place so now I'm pretty shattered, especially because I'm still not totally over getting sick about 2 weeks ago. Anyway my Mom gave the girls these lovely dresses and Millie had one that matched aswell so they all wore them to church on Sunday. We took some pictures but all mine were a little crazy because they were all over the place so I decided I would just add the craziest one.
We've done so many fun things this past week and a half, lots of shopping like I said but besides that the kids have had water fights in the back garden, (they thought it was so fun to get Nanny). We went up to Rexburg to see the Temple and go to splash park. We went to some of Steve's family reunion which is always fun, especially Sunday dinner, it's SO delicious. We went down to Utah and let the kids all get some new clothes from Build a Bear and went to the cool discovery museum they have at the Gateway mall, the kids loved that. We went to Ikea which I loved, I wish we had one closer to us. We saw some old missionaires that used to serve in Harrogate, my Mom is such a missionary lover! My Dad flew in on Tuesday night so it was great to see him, even if he did tell me I looked really big. It's a good job I really don't care how big I am, I'm pregnant so if I'm hungry I'll eat!!!
I don't have lots of pictures from all these things so when I get more from Mom and Fay I'll add a slide show of their trip here. It's just been so nice to have them here, I really do hope this baby decides to come out before they leave, that would make it even better. Mom and Dad are still in Utah right now, I think they're coming back tonight or tomorrow morning so today I've been trying to get everything done and now I'm pretty wrecked. Anyway here's a little video clip of Spencer eating a lemon while we were eating out one night, it's pretty funny, he's so cute!

9 comments:

Mosers said...

You should put that on funniest home video's you'd win some $ with that one!

Mosers said...

Just know it will happen...baby can't stay in forever.. I lay on the couch almost every night just hoping the back pain will go away..but "it'll pass" and nothing is as bad as we think it is... hey, be happy, we're gonna have babies!

Mary said...

I love the matching dresses - you know I am a sucker for having girls match. :) I hope your family has a great trip. I am excited to see all of the pictures of your trip.

Jessica said...

Spencer is so funny, even though it's soo sour he goes back for another bite. Ella does the same thing? I hope your baby comes soon too so you can enjoy with your family!

Miranda said...

That video clip is hilarious! I am so happy for you that you get to spend so much time with your family! Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy! Can't wait to meet your babe!

Carol said...

Glad you have some names decided on at last.

You must have had a blast with your parents around. I know how close your family is.

julie said...

I love how Spencer goes back for another bite. Too cute!

Natabug and Thayners said...

Hey guys! Thayne Gardner here. It's great to see how your cute family's doing. I'm in Buffalo, NY at dental school and just had a baby boy. Good luck with your upcoming little one!

jo said...

the video of spencer is hilarious and those dresses on the girls are gorgeous! i hope your baby comes soon!