Monday, August 11, 2008

Turning the baby

Well I just got back from the doctors and of course he said the baby was still breach, not very surprising! Anyway tomorrow I get to the hospital to get the baby turned which I'm excited and nervous for. I've heard that it's okay and that it hurts so we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping it will make me go into labour, that would be wonderful! I was also 2cm dilated but really that doesn't mean much because you can be 2cm forever and not even go into labour. The baby does feel like it's getting lower though, especially these past few days. Well we'll see what happens tomorrow, hopefully the baby won't decide to flip right back but if so I guess it's meant to be. Hopefully the next time I have to go to the hospital after this will be to have the baby, I CAN'T WAIT!

7 comments:

Nat said...

I've never had to have my babies turned; I've heard it's a bit uncomfortable, but not bad. Good luck with it! And I hear you about hoping to go into labor. I always clean rigorously and a lot in the hopes that it will start me. Of course, it never has, but at least my house gets cleaned. :)

Mosers said...

I hope you go into labor and everything is ok so that your family will be able to be there!... But I'm jealous.. I'm not even dilated!

jo said...

good luck with the turning, i hope everything goes well for you!

Renee' P said...

Good luck w/everything! I can't wait to hear about your baby.

Carol said...

Oh wow, turning the baby. That souds uncomfortable, hope it isn't though! Come on baby we wanna know what you are!!

Miranda said...

Hope it went all right! Sounds painful, but if it leads to labor...

Karen said...

Hadley is very cute. She looks like a Pettingill for sure. The pictures of all your other kids are really cute too. It will be fun to have another cutie running around.