Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Toys Anyone?

The other day we got some of the baby toys out for Hadley. I put a few by her and was on the computer for just a minute. I turned around a minute later and this is what I saw! Spencer had decided that Hadley just didn't have quite enough toys so covered her in all of them!!!
Oh yeah, do you like the nice yellow marker on Spencer's face? He had it all over his hands too. He came in to show me and was so proud of himself, he told me he was a super hero.

3 comments:

Layton Mom said...

what a silly little boy, sounds awfully familiar!

Nat said...

Yes, that happens at my house as well. Ivy will be in her saucer, and then a little bit later I'll go to get her out, and toys are piled all around her in the seat part. Gotta love it!

Cali and Travis said...

That's funny!