Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Latest pro pictures

These are the latest pictures we had taken of the kids. We went for Hadley's 3 month pictures and Maddie's 7 year old pics. They turned out good, I would have liked to have had some of Hadley smiling but they were in a rush so they zoomed through the whole thing. I always try and get one of the kids altogether, this was the best picture. Sydney is so funny, she's always the one that has some kind of goofy face, I love it! Madison is getting so big and so beautiful. She has wanted to get her hair cut short for a while but I wasn't sure. We did a mid length which I liked but this time she was determined to get it shorter. We called my friend Jessica ($8 a cut girls, what a great deal and she's really good) the night before to see if she had time and she was so nice and said come right over, THANK YOU! Anyway Maddie got the hair cut she wanted and it looked so cute, she looks so big now. She wasn't actually 7 for the pictures, they were taken last week, she'll be 7 tomorrow though, how crazy is that!

I really do love my kids, they're all getting so big, it's madness! Hadley is rolling over all the time now, Spencer is just a total boy who tries my patience almost 50 times a day, hahaha, Sydney is just Sydney, she makes me laugh all the time, she's the greatest! Madison is such a girl, she has her little crush which she gets so embarrassed about but it's so cute. I truly am so blessed to have such great kids. People may look at me and think I'm pretty laid back which most of the time I am, but I do get mad at my kids sometimes and I wish I didn't. They are so precious and I don't want them to ever think I don't love them or aren't here for them whenever they need me because they mean the world to me. It's crazy to think it's been 7 years since we had Madison and I can't believe she'll be getting baptised next year, man I'm getting old!

Anyway I just love my family, I'm so lucky and so blessed!

6 comments:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Bridger is a fool for not liking Mady's hair. I am sure that he really likes it, he is just being a boy and pretending not to. She looks so cute. Hadley is getting so big.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the little plug. :) Your kids are so darn cute! The pictures did turn out really good and I think Maddie looks super cute with her hair cut shorter. She does look older too!

Nancy said...

I love the pictures!! SO cute! xxx

Shera said...

I love the photos! Maddie's hair is so cute, and Hadley is growing up way too fast, I can't believe she is rolling over now.

Yvonne said...

Your little family has grown so much since Maddie was a baby - and now you have Hadley, #4 (I was #4 baby.... apparently they are the 'favorite' child ; )
Anyway.... such cute kids! I love seeing your pictures!

julie said...

Hadley has such a sweet, angelic look. What a doll!