Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Spencer, you're so cute but...

...I wish you wouldn't scratch my dining room table to pieces,
or draw pen or crayon all over my couches,
or say stupid, shut up, I hate you when you get mad,
or poke holes in your mattress,
or kick the door when your sisters lock you out of their room,
or pee all over the floor when I'm trying to potty train you,
or love McDonald's so much and maybe then I'd lose some baby weight,
or think it's a game to put water all over the place, (with the help of Sydney),
or try and feed Hadley fishy crackers so she almost chokes,
or get the scissors and cut Hadley's blanket,
or pull all of Hadley's clothes off the shelves onto the floor,
or splash water all over the floor when you're in the bath,
or smash fishy crackers all over the table or the floor,
or run away when we're in the store,

or dump every tub of toys out we have,
or get the games out and throw the pieces all over the place,
or throw toys or whatever you can find at people when you're mad,
or have me wrapped around your finger so I don't tell you off enough.

Little man, you're just too cute for your own good. It doesn't help that you're my only boy and that you look like Uncle Peter. I really do love you so very much and I know you're only 2 so I shouldn't expect you to be an angel. YOU'RE JUST TOO CUTE!!!

6 comments:

Nat said...

Wait a minute...is he a boy??? Welcome to my world x3!! ☺ He really is a little doll. And they call it the terrible twos for a reason! Someday he'll grow out of the mischief. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway!

CharityMay said...

Zoe, I am completely with you on this, especially the last wish. How can you stay mad when they are that cute? Some days being that adorable is their only saving grace! (I think they know it, too!)

Shera said...

Oh I love our boys. I am glad Carter has a partner in crime right across the street. I must say him peeing all over on Sunday was pretty funny, even if I did have to clean it up!

Katie Lee said...

That makes me want to say "Tebbin, you're so cute but... don't grow anymore." He's such a sweet little boy now, I get anxious thinking of him being a two year old. But I do have to agree with how adorable Spencer is. I just want to squeeze him!

wlmtpoole said...

I laughed through your entire diolage because I know EXACTLY how you feel, and I'm glad Mack and Tuckyr aren't the only one who does those type of things. You should see our couch in the spare room, it's not only brown but now speckled with puple black and green pen! They are cute monsters.

The Jensen Family said...

I loved this blogg,I understand exactly how you feel my two year old is just like that, she is 2 1/2 & I wish we were done with the terrible two's. I only have lexie & ohh the things they can do. Take care