Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Maddie's show and tell

Maddie's tooth has been loose for a while but these past few days she has been wiggling is more so it got even more loose. Today while I was getting some cans from the cannery Steve had Maddie twist it around more and it got even more loose. It was pretty much half out so when we got home we tried to help get it out. She kept saying that she wanted to pull it out so we were telling her to twist it more. She started to freak out which was weird because when I pulled out her last tooth she didn't cry at all, well not until we said it looked weird because the skin was kind of hanging where the tooth had been. Anyway she finally decided she would let me pull it out but Steve wanted to this time. He wouldn't ever do it before so I told Maddie Daddy could do it but she didn't want him to. In the end she let him and it took all of 1 second and it was out. After all the drama she's now excited because she gets to take it to school tomorrow for show and tell. Then tomorrow she'll put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy!

4 comments:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

That sounds just like Bridger, except he won't let us pull it out. He will play with a loose tooth for months before it finally falls out on its own.

Nat said...

Jakob freaked out about me pulling it out, but finally was fine with it. What a fun show-and-tell!

Katie Lee said...

way to go Maddie! Your kids are so adorable! I love all the new posts.

Renee' P said...

Losing teeth. Such a fun time! She sounds brave though.
It's great when it comes out, then you just have a nice hole there.
I am glad that you got to see my parents last weekend. I am hoping to come down soon!