Monday, November 3, 2008

My new niece

My sister Ruth had her baby yesterday, a little girl named Hazel. She weighed 8lbs 90zs so about the same size as Hadley. Now my parents have 9 granddaughters and 2 grandsons. Poor Spencer and Ethan will be surrounded by girls. They may not mind that too much when they're older though, especially when they bring their friends around.

Anyway I just thought I would post a picture on here of Hazel for those of you that know Ruth. She's really cute, I think she looks like Ethan so will probably look like Ruth.




7 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute! I was wanting to see pictures so thanks!!

JaNae said...

Thanks for the news and post Zoe! Please send my love and congrats! She totally looks like she's smiling in the one picture. What a cutie.

Nat said...

How fun! You know, my family is just the opposite: on my side there are 5 grandsons and 2 granddaughters; on Pete's side there are 11 grandsons and 5 granddaughters! I'm sure it all balances out.

Renee' P said...

She is cute! Look at all that hair! Congratulations!

CharityMay said...

how sweet! i love the last picture of her. my grandmother's name was hazel, too. congratulations on the new addition to your family!

Katie Lee said...

she is adorable, and look at all of that hair. Crazy... I was just telling cameron yesterday how much I love the name Hazel.

Miranda said...

She is a doll! And I love all her hair! Your kids costumes were awesome this year!