Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleeping cuties!

The other day we were on the computer and I thought Steve had put Hadley in bed but when I turned around I saw her laying in Spencer's bed. She looked so cute so I had to take a picture.
Then last night after we had watched a movie for FHE we were all upstairs getting ready for bed. I was folding the last little bit of laundry in our room and thought all the kids were with Steve. I went out to the living room and didn't see Spencer so I wondered where he was. Steve said he thought he was with me and said the last time he saw Spencer he had been hiding under the laundry basket. So I went to look and this is what I found, my little Spencer asleep under the basket, how cute!

4 comments:

Shera said...

Ohhh I love sleeping babies!

Mosers said...

Kids are sooo great! Can you believe this time last year.. we were both hoping to be pregnant.. and look... we have adorable babies blessing our homes!!!

Mylee said...

How cute...sleeping little ones are one of the most adorable things ever!

Nat said...

I love it when kids fall asleep in the weirdest places! So cute!