Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN, wha ha ha ha ha!!!

Well today was a little nuts at first. I was feeling VERY tired this morning and really not in the mood to do anything but as the afternoon went on I felt a little better. Yesterday we had tried to go to Boo at the Zoo but when we drove by it was absolutely packed, way more than normal so we decided against that. The kids were sad but Maddie threw a HUGE fit so I wasn't impressed. I took pictures of them before we went there, Maddie looked pretty good I thought.

Anyway today once we got going we went out to get some bread and then went to Toys R Us for their little Halloween thing they do. The kids loved it and it was nice because Geoffrey the giraffe was there. I had wanted to take the kids to Shelley but I really didn't have the energy, maybe next year.
All Steve's family came to our house in the evening. We used to always go to Steve's parents old house but now we're more central so everyone comes here which is fun. Steve, Trish and Brad (Steve's Dad) took the kids trick or treating while we were waiting for everyone else to come. Then once they got back we ate all our goodies. We had chili, soup, rolls, pumpkin cookies, sugar cookies and doughnuts, YUMMY!

It was a great night, it's always nice to be with family. Hadley wasn't too impressed about being in her costume as you can tell by the picture but she looked so cute! I'll have to get a picture of her in it when she's happier. It was a great deal, only $5 so I couldn't resist even though she only wore it twice. The kids all had a great time and loved being with their cousins. Halloween is so much fun, I can't believe it's over now though and that tomorrow it'll be November, CRAZY!

2 comments:

Renee' P said...

Sounds like you had your hands full today! The kid's costumes are great!

Cali and Travis said...

What cute costumes! It's so fun to have kids to dress up!