Monday, October 13, 2008

Getting chubby

We took these pictures of Hadley yesterday so I thought I would put them on here. She's getting so big and pretty cute if I do say so myself. She's starting to smile a little more but still doesn't focus too well but she's getting there. The kids all still love her and are all over her all the time but I think that's great. I thought I would add this second picture even though she's crying because you can see her little chubby legs. I've never had a chubby baby before so it would be fun if she really did get nice and juicy.

7 comments:

Nat said...

I love baby chub! She looks so much like your others! And I love that little dress.

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Chubby babies are a Johnson trait. My sis Katie's babies feet were so fat and boxy, they couldn't wear shoes. Hadley looks so cute!

Renee' P said...

Oh she is so cute! "Angel" is a little chubby too.
Dom was a preemie so I'm not used to having a baby this size either. She's within normal range though.

Anonymous said...

She's a doll. I love baby chub too. Hannah never had any, but Katie has got some nice cheeks. (very kissable) I'm glad you are doing well. I love to read your blog - don't always comment- but I like to up with you all. love ya

Miranda said...

That little dress and sweater are so stinkin sweet. What a stylin girl. She is so chubby!

jo said...

very cute! and i can already see how much she looks like your other kids.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! What a cute little chub! It is what makes them all the cuter!