Monday, October 20, 2008

It's over!

This past Saturday was our wards Super Saturday. It went really well and everyone seemed to have a great time. I'm just glad it's over now. We had so much fun planning everything and the day was great but that last week was VERY exhausting but well worth it. I really wanted to take pictures at the Super Saturday but during the craziness I forgot. I didn't even get any of my projects done because I was so tired and I was happy helping everyone else. I really do love my calling, it's so much fun, especially planning the Super Saturday and seeing the sisters enjoying themselves with each other. I really am blessed to be in such an amazing ward with such great friends. Thank you to all those who helped put this great day together, you all worked so hard and I couldn't have done it without you so THANKS!!!

Also I wanted to say a BIG thank you to Steve, he really is amazing. He had already planned to watch my kids the whole day but then Trudy asked if her Grandson could come and play with Spencer so Steve watched 5 little kids from about 8.45am until around 5pm. What a great husband! We didn't get done until about 6:30pm and by that time I was wrecked so we went home and Steve went to get dinner. The house was nice and clean when I got home which was great. I'm sure the kids had made a HUGE mess while I was at church but he had cleaned everything so I was so happy about that. I really do have the most wonderful husband.

Here are some pics from Sunday that Steve took, I just thought they were pretty cute.









Spencer with his tough guy face and then showing us his giant muscles.

Hadley fell asleep on Steve, she looked so cute and chubby. Madison thinks she's a big girl holding Hadley.

5 comments:

Mosers said...

She is getting so big Zoe!!! :)

Nat said...

What a great hubby! And your little girl is getting way chubby!

The Staker Family said...

Wow Zoe, you really do have an amazing husband, my house was a wreck by the time I got home and I had the baby, but at least he let me go and that was great too. You did an awesome job. Now let's hope that I can do as well with the spook alley!

Miranda said...

The Super Saturday was so fun and I really appreciate all your hard work! You are very dedicated to your calling and I know your family is blessed because of it. By the way I am so scattered brain, I am missing my snowman's nose, so if no one has claimed the ones left, one is mine. Thanks Again!

Shera said...

Super Saturday was fabulous! Thanks for working so hard so we could all have a fun day, even though I did not finish my projects.