Wednesday, October 22, 2008

LOVELY!

Don't you wish your husband was HOT like mine???So tonight was the kids school Halloween carnival and Steve was the mad scientist there. His hair was all spiked with gel but when he got home he brushed it all out and this was the end product, how attractive? I know, I know, I'm so lucky! He was such a great sport doing this though. At first they said he was going to be Frankenstein but then we realised he would have to wear green face paint and there was no way he would do that because he can't stand lotion or anything like that. Anyway he did a great job and the kids all loved it. It was a GREAT night and everyone worked so hard so thanks everyone for putting on such a great night for all the kids and their families, we loved it. (I'll try and get some more pictures from Arin).

5 comments:

Nancy said...

ha, ha Paul hates lotion too! xx

Jessica said...

The picture makes me laugh, that's awesome he would go be a mad scientist. :) How fun!

Anonymous said...

I know were cousins, but it is kind of sexy!

Hilary G. said...

Steve is looking good! It kind of fits him. I noticed you been husband tagged but have you been Zoe tagged? If you have, don't worry about this one. If you haven't go to my blog and follow the rules. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

no kidding Nancy? Erik hates lotion too. He doesn't even like to put it on the girls.