Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My crazy family!

Before bed time tonight the kids were going a little bit nuts! Spencer got some orange vampire teeth at the ward party yesterday so he was wearing them and Syd found her witches nose so they were both running around trying to scare each other. Syd kept putting her nose on upside down which actually looked really funny. She even put it on Steve which was lovely of course. Poor Hadley, she doesn't know what she's got herself into, she just slept the whole time. I'm sure when she gets older she'll join in the madness which will make it even more crazy!!! I really do love my little family, they're all pretty nuts but as they say, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."


7 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Aww you have such a cute family ,it looks like they had alot of fun .
Love rachael

Renee' P said...

They are so cute! They remind me of me and my siblings when we were growing up! We did crazy things all the time.
Katie was the baby then.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

The pictures are awesome!! Looks like they had fun. Aren't all kids nuts at times. Macie is always telling me she is not a nut she is Macie, but I continue to tell her 10 times a day or more that she is a nut...and a crazy nut.

Jessica said...

That is happy chaos! Looks like a lot of fun and one of those nights that the kids can remember & talk about when they get older.

Katie Lee said...

hahaha... I love your family! such cute pictures! Looks like you got your hands full!

Mary Duncan said...

Z : spencer
0>: syd
( : maddie
o ; hadley
Look- I drew pictures of your crazy, cute kids!

Mosers said...

I love it... happy memories for them to remember! That nose looks like a rinho horn upside down!