Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy Busy

I thought once the kids went back to school my life would slow down but I was VERY mistaken. I think it's actually got worse. Plus the fact that I'm a total sucker doesn't help because I make my life even more busy than it could be by saying I'll do sorts of things. There are just so many things going on, I volunteered to be in charge of the school Halloween carnival (what was I thinking). I volunteered to by Syd's room Mom because no one else did. Super Saturday is coming up so we've been planning and trying to get ready for that, then I've been canning, peeling and chopping carrots (that made my hands turn orange) and gardening tons. Then we're starting a ward craft group that I said I would be in charge of this month so I had to get that put together. Now I'm trying to get my RS lesson ready for tomorrow, well actually today I guess. It's just nuts!!! I really should be in bed but I just wanted to sit down and relax for just a minute. Man, why do I do this to myself, I TRULY AM NUTS, hahaha!!!

I canned 20 quarts and 7 pints of beans.
I canned 14 quarts of pears today all by myself, I was impressed.
This is just the small tubs of carrots I peeled and sliced. I still need to freeze them all. Plus I have 2 more bags of unpeeled ones in the garage!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Looks like youve been super busy!

Renee' P said...

Wow! Your are super busy! Slow down and take a few mins to yourself :)
I have a hard time saying no to people too. So, you're not alone there.

Rachel said...

Zoe, you can say "no" sometimes and it won't hurt. You are awesome!

Kraig n Melissa said...

Wow, Zoe, it looks like you've become the super woman LDS mom! You put me to shame!! I still need to learn how to can. It's nice to keep up with you and your life on your blog....It's so nice to see you're so happy with your life and family!