Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preschool here I come!

My good friend Arin put together a preschool which me and about 6 of my friends are all going to take turns teaching. Spencer will go every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11am and today is his first day. When he woke up I told him today was the day to go to preschool, he was so excited! He didn't even want to have breakfast, he just wanted to go but I convinced him to have something. Once he got all dressed we took a few pictures, the first one didn't turn out because he was jumping around too much. He was bouncy around like a mad man but it was so cute. I love the first picture because it looks like he's saying, ta da, check me out!!! He's so cute even though he has a whopping goose egg in the middle of his forehead, hahaha. I just hope he's a good boy. I love you little man and all the funny things you do and say. You're getting too big!

4 comments:

Nat said...

He was SOOO adorable walking in to Arin's house today. What a cutie! I totally didn't take Troy's pic; I'm a bad mom. Maybe I'll do it Thursday and pretend it's his first day. :)

Katie Lee said...

How exciting. I can't even imagine Tebbin going to school. I don't want it to happen for a long time... but he's already growing up so fast!! Spencer looks adorable!

Renee' P said...

That's great that you all could put something together.
I have been talking w/a friend about maybe getting together and doing some pre-school activities w/our boys since we can't afford to put Bug into pre-school.

Rachel said...

He is cute! I substituded his nursery class on Sunday and he is a bundle of energy, I'm not sure how you keep up with him and everything else you do, but he is a cute kid.