Thursday, August 20, 2009

1 already!!!

I can't believe my baby is already 1, it's goes by too fast!

My beautiful little Hadley turned 1 today and we've tried to make it a fun day for her but I don't think she really knows what is going on. We started out going to JCPenny's to get her 1 year old pictures taken. She wasn't really too interested at first but after a while she warmed up and started to smile. She's such a lovely girl with a cheeky little smile.

After that we went to Toys R Us to get her some presents and then we went to McDonald's for lunch. The kids were happy about that part and so was my nephew Tre (we were watching him because Trish had volleyball practise). Hadley started eating her food and a lady that was sitting close to us said she couldn't believe what a good eater she was because Hadley was chowing down. She eats pretty much a whole burger, it's so funny. After that we went home because Steve was coming home for lunch so he could see Hadley. She was asleep when he got there but luckily she woke up and she was so happy to see her Daddy like she always is. He was leaving to go on a hike with some friends from work so I'm glad he came home to see her for a few minutes.

I really do love this little girl. I really wanted to have another girl at some point and I'm so glad I did this time. She's so loving and is quite the Mommies girl which I love. She still isn't walking which is weird because all my other kids walked from 9-10 months. Also she barely got her top 2 teeth but I don't mind, I'm glad she's still my little baby. She's starting to say more and more words, she kind of says peek-a-boo and also love you. She gives lovely open mouth kisses, hahaha and also gives great cuddles. I really feel blessed to be a mother. My children are the best and are all so cute, I'm sure I'm biased but oh well, I think they're LOVELY!!! Happy Birthday my beautiful little Hadley, I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Renee' P said...

Happy bday Hadley!
Don't worry, my 14 mo old isn't walking yet either. She's probably soaking up being the baby. LOL!

Love the pics you had taken!
She's a real cutie!

Nat said...

I can't believe she's already 1! Crazy. And talking! Ivy has said "no", and that's it, but she has 12 teeth! It's so fun to see how babies are and develop. She's a cutie.

Katie Lee said...

It seems like you just had her... I can't believe tebbin is almost one as well!!! they grow up so fast!!! Love you lots, happy birthday Hadley!!!