Friday, May 28, 2010

So beautiful

This past year Sydney has been taking tumbling at this small dance studio. She really wanted to go the nice big gymnastics place but I told her she had to try it somewhere cheaper first to make sure she really liked it (I'm such a cheapo). Anyway she loved it and kept asking me all year when she would be able to go to the bigger one so we'll be signing her up there this fall.

Last weekend she had her recital, she got to wear this cute costume and I tried to doll her up which I'm not the greatest at but I think she looked sooo beautiful when we were all finished. She thought it was great having make up put on but knew her Dad wouldn't really like it. She wasn't a fan of getting her hair done because it took a while, mostly due to my lack hair doo skills. She enjoyed checking herself out in the mirror afterwards though, admiring herself, it was too cute.

Sydney really is my free spirited child. She's so much fun, sometimes scary to watch as she will try and do just about anything but it's fun to see her just enjoy life and be happy doing the funniest things. She can be so girlie but also such a tom boy, she's just the greatest. I LOVE YOU SYD!!!

0 comments: