Friday, May 28, 2010

Who is it?

The other day I was doing laundry and I came out of my bedroom to find the laundry basket was in the middle of the hallway but all of a sudden it moved. I saw some little eyes peering out and realised it was Hadley, all curled up under there. She's so funny! She really has been such an amazing baby but she's not so much a baby anymore. She has been talking way more lately and is so independent. She still loves her Mom and Dad though and is always so loving. I've been so blessed to have such a great baby and soon to be 2 year old, I really can't believe how fast the time has gone.She's just too cute!

2 comments:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

She is super cute. When she is under the basket and you can just see her little eyes, she looks like Spencer.

Nat said...

I saw her today in nursery, and she looked just so big! Crazy how fast they grow up.