Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm amazed!

Today I took the kids to get pictures taken at JCPenny's. I was mainly getting Hadley's 2 year old pictures and Austin's newborn ones but I always try and get one of all the kids every time I go because it's so hard to get good ones of them all together. I thought I would get the group one out of the way first, mainly because last time we went to get pictures Hadley was quite nervous so I thought if she went with everyone it would help her. I was WRONG!!! She was not about to co operate easily AT ALL! The pictures turned out pretty good though, you wouldn't really know how hard it was to make her actually be in the pictures. Next it was Austin's turn and he just slept the whole time and let the lady do whatever she wanted. Then it was onto Hadley and I was pretty sure it was going to be a nightmare but we actually got her to take some cute pictures. There was more bribing involved but she did it and that was all that mattered. I know I'm biased but I think my kids are pretty cute :) It's still abit nuts to think I have 5 kids now but I'm so glad and HAPPY to have each of them.

7 comments:

Lott's of Love said...

So cute! Love the ones of Austin sleeping - precious!

Renee' P said...

The pics are adorable! I love the one with Austin sleeping on his big brother's back! So cute!
Your kids are beautiful!

Cali and Travis said...

THey are pretty cute actually!

Robin said...

Such beautiful children! the pictures turned out great and Spencer looks like such a proud big brother! I still am amazed that I have five as well--it just sounds like so many! I sure do love having them all and wouldn't trade it for anything! Kids are great!

Katie Lee said...

so adorable! I especially love the one of austin asleep on spencer! :D You have some super cute kids!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

super cute zoe, your children are so adorable!

Krystal said...

I can't believe you got such a cute pic of all 5 kids. We can't even get a decent one of our kids individually. Beautiful kids!!