Monday, December 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

This year I turned 30!!! I think for some people turning 30 is hard but for me it was no big deal at all. I really don't care how old I am, age doesn't mean anything to me. Anyway it was a fun day and Steve surprised me with a GREAT gift. So, I opened a gift bag and saw this lovely? wallet, hahaha! My first thought was, wow, I hope he doesn't think I will want to use this. Of course I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Thank goodness he finally told me he got it from DI and it was just for fun :) Everything inside was the real gift. He had got me a bunch of different gift cards, $30 in cash, some checks he had made and some white gold ear rings in the purse part. It was such a clever idea, I LOVED IT! Steve also took me out on a date to Johnny Carino's, my favourite and then we went to a corn maze which I had never done before, it was lots of fun. I loved spending my birthday with my wonderful kids and husband so THANKS!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

so cute! Steve rocks!