Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're expecting number 4!

I've been waiting for this day for a long time, to finally announce that we're having baby number 4. Normally it's so hard for me not to tell people but this time I've been so nervous to let people know. Well I'm 18 weeks, I'm due Sept 3rd and we're soooo excited! We went to the doctors today for our ultra sound and everything looked great, I was so relieved. I have been so worried this time after having a miscarriage last year when I was 18 weeks, the baby was actually 14 weeks and I had some complications but this time everything is fine and I'm SUPER EXCITED!

We didn't find out what we're having so we're going to have to think of girls and boys names, Steve isn't very good at thinking of names and doesn't like any of mine so we'll see what we come up with. I like Peyton, Hallie and Hadley for a girl and for a boy I like Hyrum, Harrison, and Joshua so we'll see, we've got 20-22 weeks until we'll have to make that decision though. I'm so excited to not know, I think it's going to be so exciting when the baby finally is here and they say, "it's a boy/girl."

Anyway that's our latest news and most exciting news right now. I'm new to this whole blogging thing but I thought I would give it a whirl.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Zoe, exciting news! Congratulations!

Cali and Travis said...

WOW! Congraulations! I'm sooooo excited for you guys! That's really cool!

Cali and Travis said...

By the way, I'm so glad you have a blog!!!