Sunday, April 26, 2009

Steph and Rod's wedding

I just down loaded all the pictures I took yesterday at Steph and Rod's wedding and they were so nice that I couldn't resist adding a few that I thought were really cute. It was a wonderful day, Steph looked beautiful and our new Uncle 'Rico' Rod looked great too. The kids looked super cute in their outfits as well and loved getting all the presents from everyone at the reception. Maddie got to come to the Temple and wait outside with her cousin Whitney so she thought that was great! It really was a fantastic day and everything went so smoothly. Hadley got a fever towards the end of the day which wasn't good and I forgot to get shoes for the girls so we went and got those after the luncheon but it all worked out in the end and we all had a SUPER day. Congratulations Steph and Rod, we love you guys and we're happy that Rod is a part of our family now. Thank you for being such great examples to my children by deciding to get married in the Temple, you guys are going to be so happy together, GOOD LUCK, we love you!!!







4 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

You have such a cute family they look goregeous , such vibrant colours. I ma glad you had a lovely time.

Miranda said...

What fun day for your family! Steph and Rod look so happy. I loved all the kids in their little outfits!

Julie said...

Holy cow..what cute outfits!! Spencer's suit is so cute!! I don't think I have ever sen a kid his age with a white suit! So classy! Hope it was a great day! xxx

jo said...

these pictures are so cute! i love her dress and the kids outfits.