Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting BIG

Hadley is getting so big, well bigger meaning learning new things and doing new things, not really getting bigger in size. She's pretty mini but she's doing so many new things lately. The past week and a half she's been crawling. We had to put the gate up on the stairs because she moves around so much. She's also started to love food more and more. She's always tried to grab everything off us when we eat but I gave her some string cheese this week and she absolutely loved it. She just always wants more all the time, I think she would eat all day if she could. Not that you can tell though because she's so tiny, I think she's going to be petite like Sydney. She's had a little cold in her eye this past week too, one day it looked so sad, it was stuck shut, poor thing. She's such a lovely little girl, she's quite the Mommies girl though which I don't mind, it's lovely when she gives me cuddles. I feel so blessed to have this little princess as a part of our family. We all love her so much, some times too much when it comes to the kids attacking her but I guess it's better than them hating her and being mean. All my other kids have walked when they were 9-10 months so we'll see if she does the same, that's only a month a half away so I can't imagine it, I guess we'll see though. Anyway I just can't believe how much time has gone by since she was born and when I got pregnant. Looking back to when I had my miscarriage, it's amazing to think we have this little blessing with us now.

0 comments: