Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rod and Mollie's Idaho Reception

So, we're home and all pretty shattered but we're back! We got back really late, 1:30am Saturday morning and the kids didn't sleep again until 9:30pm that night. Maddie wasn't feeling too good and had a couple of naps but by the evening she was feeling better. I think the thing that helped the most was that it was Rod and Mollie's wedding reception, it kept us all going and awake.

It was a fun night, the kids had fun bringing in all the presents and playing with Mollie's nieces and nephews. It was nice to see some of our family and friends here after being away for so long. I was lame and didn't take very many photos but here's a couple I took. Hadley is big into waving these days and was waving at everyone the whole time, it was pretty cute. When we got Spencer dressed we tried to do his top button on his shirt but he told Steve it was killing him so we had to leave it undone. The girls got to wear their princess dresses again, they all looked so cute.
Rod and Mollie looked so happy and good together. We're excited to have her as part as our family. It'll be sad they're not living close to all of us up here but hopefully we'll still get to see them a lot. Congratulations Rod and Mollie, we're so happy for you. I'm sad I wasn't there for the wedding but I'm glad I was able to get back for the reception up here. I love Steve's family, they're so great, it's so nice to be back here with them but also sad to leave my family.

0 comments: