Sunday, June 28, 2009

Before our trip to England

Well I finally have a minute to try and catch up on blogging. The month before we left to go to England was so busy and there was so much to do I got so behind on blogging. I thought I would just add a few pictures of some of the things we did in the month of May so here goes!

Maddie played in her first volleyball tournaments this spring. She had little practises for 2 years before that but this year they got to play games and she loved it. Her team looked so cute and did so well. They played in the U10 division and most the kids on Maddie's team were 7-8 years old. Maddie got so much better towards the end and got about 18 serves in her last tournament.

Maddie also had her end of year class program, the kids were so cute and did so well. It was hard to get pictures but I got a couple of video clips. Maddie did so well at school this past year, she's growing up way to fast, she's such a good girl.


Steve and I went out on a date before we left for England. We took Hadley with us and she was chowing down on the fries. She loves food but you would never guess that because she's so tiny. Another day Steve gave the kids a bath and decided to put lots of crazy things on Hadley. She really is so cute, we love having her in our family.



Sydney had her kindergarten graduation which was fun. They sang lots of fun songs and got their diploma's. She did so well at school this year and learnt a lot. She got a special prize for getting top marks on one of her tests and also got a certificate for having perfect attendance.
Besides all of this, we had the school carnival which I helped at, it was tons of fun. We even won an ipod and a gift certificate. Also I had to pack for our 4 week trip to England and buy things for my family to take with us. To add to the madness we ended up buying a car the day we were going to Utah to leave for England. My poor neighbour and great friend Shera was so nice and watched my kids most of the day so I could run around like a mad women, THANK YOU!!! It was a fun month though even though it was pretty nuts. Maybe soon I'll catch up on June and our trip to England but first I should probably get my house in order as it's a disaster!

0 comments: