Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm finished!

I've been wanting to buy some wood saws for a long time so I can make wood crafts. I got compound/chop saw towards the beginning of the year but last month I finally got a scroll saw so I've been really excited!

The other week I cut out some wood to make some fun crafts and I finally got round to painting them today, well 2 of them. I still have some owls that I need to paint aswell. Anyway I was over at Trudy's house a couple of weeks ago and I saw she had this really cute witch so I got way excited and wanted to make one. I copied the pattern and got all the stuff and ta-daa!
I've been sketching a bunch more things too and this was one of them. There are tons of other Halloween things I wanted to make aswell but it's already too far into October so I'll have to save them for next year. YAY for my new saws, I'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

Layton Mom said...

They turned out great! Now I am jealous.

jo said...

good job! your house is always so cutely decorated.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Those are so cute! One day I want a scroll saw...but I am sure Jay will think I need to open the band saw first (he bought it for me almost 4 years ago and it is still in the box...due to a bad super saturday experience!!)