Thursday, January 14, 2010

More crazy sleeping!

These aren't the craziest places to fall asleep but it just amazes me how many times my kids can fall asleep in so may different places. The other night Spencer fell asleep under all the toys again, I don't know why but this happens quite often. This time though the bears weren't enough, he had to add some movies to the mix. I saw him gather them all up under the bears with him and the next thing I knew he was fast asleep, so funny!
Then today I came home from the store and I was downstairs for just a minute. I went back upstairs and couldn't hear Hadley so I went looking for her. She likes to lock herself in rooms so I thought maybe she had done that but I was wrong, I found her on the floor in my room. She had found a pile of her blankets I had just washed and folded and fell fast asleep. My crazy kids!!!

2 comments:

Kraig n Melissa said...

Zoe, I'm so glad you keep everyone updated so much about your family through your blog, facebook, emails, etc. It's nice to see them getting bigger and doing funny, cute things! You're such a great mom too! It's so crazy how you ended up marrying an American and living in Idaho!!

Katie Lee said...

I absolutely love finding my little guy asleep in random places. I think it is so adorable (and it makes for some awesome pictures.) Your kids are adorable!