Tuesday, January 26, 2010

VERY cute but VERY cheeky

Hadley really is such a wonderful baby, I've been so blessed to have her, especially after my little man Spencer. Spencer is lovely but he's been a lot of work, I don't know how people think boys are easier??? Anyway Hadley is really getting more of her own little personality. She's very cheeky and sneaky which is quite funny but last week she really showed us how silly she is. Steve and I started to hear some splashing in the bathroom which really isn't anything unusual because my kids love to play in the sink and make lots of mess. We went in the bathroom to find out what had happened and this is what we found!


When we first found her she thought it was quite funny but as soon as she realised she couldn't get out she wasn't too impressed. All the kids thought it was hilarious and it was. I was mostly glad my other kids had flushed the toilet the last time they went because they are REALLY bad at that. That really would have been DISGUSTING!

She really is so lovely! Last night while we were having dinner she decided to pick the bowl up and shove it in her face. Then she started styling her hair, she looked wonderful!? She has the cheekiest smile and she just thinks everything is so funny. I love this little girl so much, she's the best. I've loved having another little girl, Maddie and Syd are getting so big so it's nice having a little girl again. My kids are the greatest, I'm so blessed!!!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Oh, I would die if I found one of my kids in the toilet! (I have toilet issues.) But that's so funny!

And with boys, well, I really think it's not so much boys vs. girls, but it's the personalities that are easy or hard.

Mosers said...

That hilarious...great bribe pictures for when she starts dating!!! He he he!

JaNae said...

Go Hadley...you're my kinda girl!!!

When I was probably about her age mom came into the bathroom to find me standing in the toilet and Dean next to me scooping water out of the toilet onto my head. When she said "what are you doing?!?!" The answer was "baptizing JaNae!"

jo said...

that's so funny! i'm seriously laughing so hard right now. she's hilarious.