Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little late but oh well

Since I've been pregnant I have had no desire to do much of anything. Lately I've had more energy and have tried to be more organised but I haven't got round to making some of my crafts. Yesterday Kristy called to see whether I wanted to come over and craft with her and Arin which of course I said yes to. I had a few things to do, plus I thought I would make each of us a simple chick for Easter.

Even though I'm a little late getting it all done I finally have the 2 Easter things I wanted to make. I never got round to making the St Patricks ladder set I cut out but oh well, maybe next year right, hahaha!?

4 comments:

The Staker Family said...

That's the great thing, if we don't get it done this year, it always comes around next year! Probably will be here sooner than we think too! Thanks for coming over today I had fun.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Zoe those are adorable! I love both of them. The bunny is just so cute! You did an awesome job.

Robin said...

I saw the ladder at your house today and thought it was so cute! I should have told you what a great job you did when I was there. Anyway, good job! I love the cute crafts you've done!

Kristi Flanagan said...

Girl this is so cute! You've got to plant your creative seed over at my blog party!!!! It usually happens on Fridays but its up all week long because I'm having a little give away! Hope to see you there!

Kristi
Punkin Seed Prodcutions