Monday, April 19, 2010

Squashed!

Saturday night Steve had to go and clean the chapel so I was left bathing the kids and getting them ready for bed. The kids were all tired from a long fun day in the sun so we all just sat in the living room watching Disney. Hadley was super tired because she hadn't had a nap all day. She fell asleep on my pretty fast and then Spencer wanted to cuddle so up he jumped. Next thing I knew I had 2 sleeping monkey's on me.

Steve came a little while later and asked what we had been doing. I said, "well I've been sitting here squashed for the past over an hour." Really though I didn't mind, I love when my kids want to cuddle me. If only I didn't already have a nice big lump attached to my body then maybe I could have been a little more comfy :)

4 comments:

The Staker Family said...

I love it, that is adorable!

Katie Lee said...

your kids are so flippin cute!

Robin said...

You should have just napped with them! However you may have been too squashed to get comfortable. So cute!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

zoe, thats sooo cute! and you look good!