Monday, April 19, 2010

Stinky Poo

It's actually been kind of nice having Steve work on the other side of town. We've been able to go and see him a few times for lunch which Hadley and Spencer love. There is a McD's with a play land which Spencer calls "the new McD's" and right across from where Steve works is Reed's dairy. So last week I took Hadley and Spencer to meet Steve for ice cream. Spencer wasn't too impressed with how smelly it was but they loved looking at the cows, especially the calves. We also got to see them milking the cows. After we looked around we all got ice cream and it was DELICIOUS! Now the girls want to go back so we'll have to do that another day. It's always fun to see Daddy while he's at work but eating the yummy ice cream may not be too good for me, oh well I'm pregnant :)

2 comments:

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

I have to admit I was a little hesitant to open your blog up after I read the title of your post. I was worried I might get pictures of something that would make me sick...but I can totally handle Reed's Dairy. What a fun lunch date.

Zoe said...

Maybe if I had posted about Hadley pooing in the bath yesterday it might have made you sick, that was lovely!?