Friday, July 16, 2010

Diving board day

Spencer had been looking forward to this day even before they started swimming lessons this year. He even asked me if he could do a flip off the diving board but I said it would be up to his teacher. They all did really well in their classes this year, they love being able to take swimming lessons, I really should do it more than once a year but then it's another thing, more time and more money. Anyway today was the last day so of course like t-ball I waited until today to take pictures. Both the girls didn't have to wear life jackets this time so that was fun (I don't think Maddie did last year either). Spencer was hilarious, he had to keep reminding his teacher that he did not need help jumping off, I think he said it about 5-6 times.



Now I'm just glad that ALL our summer activities are OVER :) Of course we'll be doing lots more fun things but it's so nice to know we don't HAVE to do something, we can just do WHATEVER we want, WHENEVER we want. Now we're just looking forward to Trish and the kids coming back, family reunions, my Mom and Kezia coming and of course the arrival of our new little man. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

0 comments: