Monday, July 12, 2010

Luau Queen

We had a Luau at church on Friday for the YM's fundraiser. It was so much fun, everyone had a great time but I think Sydney had the most fun. While the show was on Syd was dancing away at the side, she was so cute. At the end I was pretty tired so I took Sherisse and all the kids home apart from Sydney. She wanted to stay with Steve and see all the dancers etc... They didn't end up getting home until after 10pm so I was already in bed. She came in all dressed up with a HUGE smile. She is NOT a shy child at all, I guess she had been slyly asking for some of the flowers etc... so our YM's president, Bro T gave her a bunch of things. She was showing me all her poses and has been putting it all on ever since. She was pulling the funniest faces while I tried to take a picture so the first one is quite a forced smile but the second one is pretty cute. It's so funny how she can be so into catching bugs and doing lots of boy things and then wanting to be super girlie. She's the best, I'm glad she has a great imagination and likes to do all sorts of things, it sure keeps life interesting aswell :)

2 comments:

NatalieT said...

That Luau sounded so fun. I thought about coming anyway, but we had something going on so we couldn't. Syd sure is looking like Madison with her short hair.

Mosers said...

Her hair is so cute short!!! I keep trying to get Kay to cut hers but she refuses!