Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh my goodness

The kids were playing on their bikes tonight after dinner. I had actually asked them not to but surprise, they didn't listen. Anyway I could hear this shouting outside which I assumed was Sydney because she's always screaming and going crazy outside, it's just the norm :) I was wrong, Spencer came running through the door covering his head. I of course thought the worst and when he moved his hand I was thankful he hadn't split his head open but he did have a HUGE lump on his head. He is pretty lucky he didn't split it open, that would have been fun. Not the thing I wanted to be going to the hospital for right now. Afterwards he sat down by me and I put ice on his head and he said, "I shouldn't have gone outside". Oh really, see there is a reason why you should listen to Mom. He's still freaking out and is telling us he can't handle it, I wonder where he got that saying from? We had to put him in the bath to keep him awake because he was falling asleep, plus he is super filthy as you can see in the picture. My poor handsome little man :(

3 comments:

NatalieT said...

That is Oh my goodness! Poor Spencer! Maybe that will put you into labor.

Cali and Travis said...

WOW now that's a big goose egg! Hope he'll be alright!

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Ouch!! That looks like it hurts! I hope he is doing okay. How are you feeling...ready?!