Friday, July 9, 2010

I love her

I really do love this little girl. She's getting so big and has really started to want to be way more independent and is not about to do anything she doesn't want to do. She gets mad when I try and put her in her car seat, she always tries to sit with her sisters in the back. She has started to run away when I'm trying to change her diaper and then wants to try and go potty but never has actually peed yet. It's so hard to get mad at her though because she's so cute but I've been trying to be strict because I don't want her to think she can be naughty. I'm not that nervous about how she'll be when the baby comes, I'm more nervous how I'm going to cope with a new baby and an almost 2 year old. For now I'm trying to enjoy my little cutie and her cheeky ways.

0 comments: