Monday, July 26, 2010

Matching

The other month I got Hadley this dress on clearance, then a few weeks ago I found the same ones for the girls on clearance aswell so I thought it would be fun to get matching dresses. Maddie has been excited to wear them but I always forget so I promised they could wear them this Sunday. Of course Maddie didn't forget, she got them all out Sunday morning and was so excited. They all looked lovely so we took some pictures after church. Spencer wanted to get in the action too so we took a few of all the kids. They turned out pretty cute, even with Spencer's sad forehead :( I can't believe how big my kids are actually getting. It's crazy to think Hadley will be 2 next month and we will soon be a family of 7. We're all getting so excited for this new addition, Maddie keeps telling me what days I can and can't have him. She asked if I could pick the day, I WISH!!! Hopefully soon though but for now I'm trying to have fun with the 4 monkeys I already have, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

This one is a little funny but still cute!

1 comments:

Mosers said...

Love the dresses Zoe, so cute! I always wished I had tried for a 4th and had 2 girls...but still love the ones I have. I"m excited to see your little baby boy.