Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting too big




Hadley is getting so big. This past week she got her bottom 2 teeth and has been getting up on her knees and moves backwards. She moves all over the place now so I need to be more careful and I think I'm going to have to get the gate out soon, I can't believe it. Time has just gone by so fast, I can't believe she's 6 months old already. We went to get her 6 month pictures the other day and she wouldn't smile at all, I was so shocked because she always has the hugest smiles. I'm tempted to go back, we'll see though. She's such a good baby and now sleeps through the night which is sooo nice! Letting her cry through the night worked and I'm so relieved, it's so nice to finally get a good nights sleep. I love my little Hadley, she's so cute!

1 comments:

Mosers said...

Wow.. look at her.. she's so cute! Peyton is barley starting to sit and he hasn't figured out that if he rolls over he can get somewhere! LOL