Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun times!

This morning while Steve was shaving, the kids were all running around being crazy as usual. We were in the bathroom when Spencer came in and said, "Dad, can you shave the hairy's off my balls." I looked at Steve and just laughed. I then looked back at Spencer to see him holding his bouncy ball up. It had gotten hairs on it and he wanted Steve to shave them off. What a funny boy, well I guess he didn't really realise just how funny that was but I did and I thought it was hilarious. I really should write the funny things my kids say and do more often, they're so funny.

Today was a fun day. We just relaxed and did a few things in the morning and then we went over to the Stakers house to watch the BYU game, have dinner and play games. Our kids love going there, Spencer is a little out numbered but they all have a great time together. We love going there too and tonight I actually almost won Settlers, I was amazed. It's so nice to have such great friends in this neighbourhood to do things with. I LOVE WHERE I LIVE!

When we got home it was time to have a bath so while I fed Hadley Steve got the kids in the bath. All of a sudden I heard Sydney freaking out and them all saying that Syd's tooth was coming out. I quickly went to see what was going on because last I had seen her tooth was just starting to get loose. When I got there Syd was bleeding and was going crazy, she gets scared about blood so when she saw it she went crazy. So, what happened was, Syd had the wash cloth in her mouth and Maddie grabbed it. The wash cloth yanked most of Syd's tooth out and a minute later it just fell out while Syd was wiggeling it. Now it's all over she's so excited and she keeps saying that Maddie is the best sister ever. Syd is so lovely, she's so cute and full of life. I can't believe my little mini girl is big enough to loose a tooth, well I guess get a tooth yanked out!
I really do love my kids, they're the best!

4 comments:

Katie Lee said...

You're kids are adorable. funny spencer. And that's awesome about Syds tooth. How much money did the tooth fairy bring her?

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

i just spat out my milk reading about Spencer.. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Your kids are soo cute!

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

That is too funny about Spencer's hairy (bouncy) balls. I had to go get Jay to have him come read that post. Kids are so funny!

Miranda said...

Love the ball Story that is a keeper. We used to play settlers I loved it, but lately Chris is anti board games. Syd is so cute minus one tooth!