Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just thought I'd blog

Well, I guess I have been blogging more but not really anything about my family. I've been kind of busy lately trying to get things ready for our wards upcoming Mini Super Saturday, although I'm not sure how mini it really is, oh well! I think we have some cute things so I hope everyone likes them. I really do love my calling, it keeps me busy but I love working with the sisters and planning fun things for all the sisters in the ward to do. I feel blessed to have my calling! I put the new website address for our Super Saturday blog on the side of this blog, it's not totally finished because I haven't made everything yet but it gives you an idea of what we're making.

Anyway I just wanted to quickly write and say life is good and my kids are keeping me as busy as ever but I love them sooo much. I feel so blessed to be a Mom and have the children I do. I really am not the most patient person all the time and I'm sure my kids think I'm nuts sometimes but I love them so much and I hope I can keep trying to be the kind of mother my Mom was to me and the kind of mother I need to be to raise my children to be good people and strong in the gospel.

Here's a couple of pictures I took of Hadley wearing one of my latest hobbies, making hair bows. Steve said he's lost his wife to hair bows and crafts, SORRY! Anyway she's getting so big and so cute, she'll be 6 months on Friday, I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

3 comments:

Layton Mom said...

Jaren is always telling me that I vannot buy or do anymore crafts until the ones I already have are done and the things I have are all used up. I get all these wonderful ideas and get started then something happens and I get interupted and the project gets put away. I need a weekend with no kids so that I can craft to my little hearts content and finish all my projects.

Shera said...

Thanks for working so hard in your calling. You do a wonderful job. I can't wait for another craft day, especially now that I am almost done with the crafts from the fall.

The Staker Family said...

Zoe, you are pretty much my hero! I don't know how you do it all. You stay on top of your calling and give us all such wonderful activities, and you are a great mom! Plus you find time to serve outside of your calling as well. I am so glad to have you as a friend, thank you, thank you, thank you!