Friday, February 6, 2009

25 random things about me

So I got this tag on facebook to write 25 random things about myself. I put it off forever but finally decided to do it. I thought it would be a fun thing to put on here too so here goes!

1. I'm the youngest of 5 kids but I was the first one to have a baby.
2. I didn't get any medication during labour with my first 2 kids, I'm pretty tough, hahaha!
3. I had never had surgery or broken anything until I married Steve. We got in a car crash and I broke my wrist and got huge cuts on my face. I've also had 2 c-sections now, lots of fun.
4. I love giving birth, I think it's the most wonderful thing ever! I felt ripped off having to have c-sections. I just think it's so amazing to have babies, I know I'm crazy.
5. I'm the sale queen! I hate buying anything full price, there's no point when everything always goes on sale.
6. I never thought I would end up living in Idaho but I absolutely love it now.
7. I love the word BANDIT.
8. I also love the saying, cheeky pecker. Not the best thing to say here in America but oh well, I'm English so it's okay.
9. I hate cleaning! I don't mind keeping my house tidy, I'm good at that but I hate to clean, dust, anything like that, I'd rather organise paper work.
10. I love to sing, it's my favourite thing to do. I miss singing with my sister Ruth at church back in the day.
11. Even though I love being married I do miss going to church dances, they were the best. I miss getting all sweaty with Anna and Ruth, ahh those were the days. I was pretty nuts when I was younger, I don't know what Steve would have thought about me if he knew me back then.
12. I love netball but never get to play it. It's been about 10-12 years since I've played.
13. I too like many others love watching shows like The Bachelor, Housewives of..., Top Chef, Project Runway, they're great!
14. I love to eat and can eat ALOT! Hence I haven't lost hardly any of my baby weight, I just love food too much.
15. I have about 4 different sizes of clothes in my closet. I don't like getting rid of any of it because I figure I never know if I'll need any of them, plus having babies, you never know what size you're going to be.
16. It drives me nuts when people eat with their mouths open. My kids do it and I go crazy. I guess I'm more like my Dad than I really thought.
17. I love getting together with friends. That's why I love facebook so much because I can see what all my friends are up to.
18. Even though I love living here, I really do miss my family ALOT! I wish they would all move here, it would make life so much easier!
19. Every now and again I turn some music on and have a little dance around on my own. I'm sure I'm not as cool as I thought I was back in the day but it's good to have a little jig every now and again.
20. As I said earlier, I love having kids. I used to say I wanted 6 kids but Steve says we're done every time we have a baby. So, we'll have one more and then we'll see but we all know I'm the one that really gets to decide, hahaha!
21. I feel so blessed to have so many AMAZING friends. It was so hard for me at first to live over here being so far away from home but I have the best neighbours and friends here, I'm so lucky.
22. I'm really not a very patient person. I think alot of people think I am but they are mistaken!
23. I would love to do the show, The Amazing Race. I think that would be fantastic.
24. Steve and I knew we wanted to get married quite fast. Even though he was a missionary I knew there was something there. As soon as he went home we talked all the time and knew we wanted to get married. We got engaged 2 weeks after I came over to America and got married 3 months after that. We've now been married for 8 years and it's been the best 8 years ever, I LOVE YOU STEVE!
25. I think I have the best family ever!!! I have always felt so blessed to have been a part of my family. We're crazy and VERY loud at times but my family are the best. My parents have taught me so much and I hope that one day my kids will think about me the way I think about my parents, they're amazing!

4 comments:

Hilary G. said...

You are so cute! You are a great person and I always enjoy talking with you. (I dance around with with my girls at home all the time).

Mosers said...

LOL I didn't know you posted this today.. I did too .. you however were much more family oriented in it.. I just labeled off random dumb stuff... You are a wonderful friend Zoe.. have I ever told you that.. well you are!

Miranda said...

Great learning so much about you. I love how you are so full of life!

Krystal said...

I love this tag..you get to learn so many cool things about people. I did this tag on facebook too, I should put it on my blog..great idea!