Thursday, February 12, 2009

One word

Answer one word only-- Not as easy as you might think! Now copy and paste this to a note and tag your friends to see what they can come up with! Enjoy!

Where is your cell phone? Nonexistent
Your significant other/spouse? FANTASTIC
Your hair? Long
Your mother? Greatest
Your father? Faithful
Your favourite thing? Family
Your dream last night? Bows
Your favourite drink? Water
Your dream/goal? Family
What room are you in? Spencer's
Your hobby? Kids
Your fear? Everything (I'm just a chicken)
Where were you last night? Enrichment
Something that you aren't? Patient
Muffins? Chocolate
Wish list item? Saw (for crafts)
Last thing you did? Baby
What are you wearing? Sweats
TV? On
Your pet? Dead
Friends? Amazing
Your life? Crazy
Your mood? Tired
Missing someone? Always
Drinking? No
Your car? Smells
Something you're not wearing? Socks
Your favourite store? Target
Your favourite color? Brown
When is the last time you cried? Church
Who will resend this? Heidi
My favourite place to eat? Johnny's
Favourite place I'd like to be right now? England

I DON'T CARE IF ANYONE DOES THIS, I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUN AND QUICK! (If you do this though and you're American you might want to change the spelling of favourite).

2 comments:

CharityMay said...

cracks me up you dreamt about bows. sometimes things consume your life, eh? fun!

Mosers said...

Heidi me or another Heidi? If me I will feel obligated but glad.. if not me.. "sight" :)