Thursday, June 12, 2008

Funny Sydney

Last night Sydney woke up crying which she doesn't do very often unless she hasn't gone to the bathroom before bed. Anyway this time it was something different. We had been watching animal planet before she went to bed and it was all about crocodiles growing up and what they eat. She has crazy dreams a lot but this time she had a dream about me getting eaten by tigers so she was scared and wanted to check I was okay. I told her I was okay and that tigers can't get me because they're all locked in zoo's.

Then today we went to the doctors for my 28 week appointment and the doctor was asking the kids about what they thought the baby would be, a girl or a boy. Maddie thinks we're having a boy and Syd is quite determined we're having a girl so she was getting mad at Maddie for saying it was a boy. Then Maddie kept going on and I was trying to tell her to stop because it really does make Syd quite angry. Anyway Syd had, had enough and said, "I told you, I don't THINK it's a girl, I KNOW it's a girl".

She really is so funny, she makes me laugh all the time. She has such a unique personality which can be nuts at times but it keeps us on our toes. I guess we'll see what happens is we end up having boy, she might not be too happy!

1 comments:

Mosers said...

Oh, she'll survive and probably be completely obsessive about him if it is a boy. Kaylan and I both thought I was having a girl, I was dead sure, and nope, I'm still surprised. Maybe we will have a girl in a few years...MAYBE! Just ask her what she'd do if it came out a boy? Plant that seed of what if in her mind! :) That's so cute though.