Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sleep Over Fun

Last night Whitney stayed over, the girls were all really excited. I thought that we were going to watch camp rock so the girls were even more excited because none of them had seen it yet. Then when we got home I checked and I had got the wrong night so the girls were sad but the fun didn't end there!!!

I ordered pizza for dinner because we didn't have very much food in the house, then Steve went down stairs with the girls to help them pick a movie. By the time I got down stairs they had already started their movie, "Princess Bride." Steve told me the girls had picked it out but I wasn't too sure about that.
After the movie is when the fun really began. We had a bed party in our room but this was no normal bed party. Our bed party involved pliers, nail clippers and lots of turning away! Any guesses??? Steve was pulling his toe nail off and the kids thought it was so fascinating. They all crowded around while he slowly pulled it off, it was pretty disgusting but they thought it was great. Spencer was sticking his finger in the gap, Sydney got a bit concerned and the Whitney and Maddie just thought it was super cool.



























It was pretty funny really. Who ever thought that we'd have a sleepover and the main event would be Steve pulling off his toe nail! Oh well, as long as the kids had fun that's all that matters right?

3 comments:

Steve said...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Steve said...

Agreed

Zoe said...

Your such a nerd, anything to get a comment on there!!!